Welcome to my new blog; where you'll be able to follow my journey being part of The Lightbox Gallery's, new children's book retrospective, Escape To Wonderland. 7 Aug-2 Jan '11. Please feel free to leave comments and ask questions. Prints of my work will be made available. And you can also book me for workshops and talks.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Lightbox News


I shall be running 2 storytellings with workshops on the 7th.
At: 1 - 1.45pm and 3 - 3.45pm
Both will be FREE, although booking is required.
There'll be a special book on display, for anyone and everyone who wishes to have a go at illustrating. I shall be putting my pencil to good use, by starting the book off with one of my own drawings, and then the book shall be handed over to YOU to show us your very best in artistic flair! You can come and see me put together my efforts during the morning of the 7th.
I'll also be putting together a couple of lectures for later in the year. These will be for teenagers+. I'll let you know as soon as dates are announced.





No comments:

Post a Comment