Welcome to my new blog; where you'll be able to follow my journey being part of The Lightbox Gallery's, new children's book retrospective, Escape To Wonderland. 7 Aug-2 Jan '11. Please feel free to leave comments and ask questions. Prints of my work will be made available. And you can also book me for workshops and talks.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

George and Ghost Spooky Halloween Book Launch at The Lightbox

Yay, it's that time already! Time to send a new book out into the world. And I'd like YOU to come and celebrate with me.

The launch party will take place 30th October, just in time for many exciting ghostly goings-on. Workshops will take place at 1pm and 3pm. Details and booking to be found here


Both events are FREE and will include;


- gruesome games - Ghost-busting fun for all the family.

- dreadful drawing - Come create ghouls with me.

- 'George and Ghost' book-telling and signing


And more!


FEARSOME FANCY DRESS WELCOMED. ANYONE DRESSED SCARILY (OR PREPARED TO HAVE A DARNED GOOD GO AT FRIGHTENING ME) GETS A PRICE- PRACTICE YOUR MOST TERRIFYING FACE-PULLING NOW!


Remember, the last events booked up early so book your tickets now!

No comments:

Post a Comment